Рассмотрено Жалоба на администратора meezeR

Рассмотрено Жалоба на администратора meezeR

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Theraqa

Пользователь
Реакции

Тип жалобы: «Жалоба на администратора»

Игровой ник-нейм: Theraqaa
Ник-нейм администратора: meezeR
Ваш сервер: One
Ваш уровень в ММ: 7-8
Описание ситуации: So i was banned on monser gangwar in 27.03.2024 (Screenshot in proof) for "cleo sbiv anim" which i deserved and decided to wait 15 days for unban, today i tried to check if i was unbanned and i was IP banned for 90 days because of aim 27.03.2024 (Screenshot in proof) my account is not banned but IP is , how could this happen after ban in gangwar i was still not unbanned to play on the account while banned , i ask to show video or anything , check my recent appeals i play clean, please fix this misunderstanding, thanks <3.
Доказательства:
Дата нарушения: 27.03.2024

Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи групп(ы): Серверная администрация, Старшая администрация, Главные администраторы, Заместители главных администраторов, Все серверная администрация

Hello, let's start with the fact that the nickname you indicated in the complaint is not in the ban. Secondly, what does the MM section have to do with it if you were banned by Gang war. I repeat once again, the nickname you indicated in the complaint is not in the ban.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху